动词加油站
04-13Ctrl+D 收藏本站
1 come up
上来
A I\'ll bring them up.
我送他们上来。
B Don\'t come up here!
别上来。
The Big Bang Theory(2*10)
2 come through
经过,通过
Hurricane Carmen came through here yesterday, destroying nearly everything in its path.
卡门飓风昨天过境,沿途几乎摧毁了一切。
Forrest Gump
3 come in(to)
进来
A Sheldon, would you like to come in?
谢尔顿,想进来吗?
B I suppose I could spare a few minutes.
那就聊一会儿吧。
The Big Bang Theory(3*7)
4 come over
过来
A Tell her I\'m sick.
跟她说我病了。
B Maybe it will make her want to come over and take care of you.
也许这样说会让她想过来照顾你。
The Big Bang Theory(1*2)
5 come along
追随,跟随
A Anybody want to come along?
有人想一起去吗?
B You\'re actually going out like that?
你真要这样出门吗?
The Big Bang Theory(3*1)
6 come up with
想出;提出(计划答复)
1.A I\'m sorry.I\'ve got to run.If you come up with a good idea, call me.
对不起,我要走了。如果你想到好主意,给我打电话。
B You bet.
一定会。
*You bet习语,意为的确,当然,一定
The Big Bang Theory(1*5)
2.It\'s not change to come up with a tax plan that doesn\'t give a penny of relief tomore than 100 millions middle-class Americans.
如果提出的税收计划没有让一亿多美国中产阶级获得一分钱的税项减免,这就不是变革。
The Change We Need by Barack Obama
7 come by
得到,获得
A Don\'t you worry about my presence checked out?
你难道不担心别人发现我还活着?
B Now, those do exist, but they\'re hard to come by.
即使还留着一些档案,别人也难以得到。
Nikita(1*2)
8 how come
怎么回事,什么原因(固定句型)
A How come my plate\'s less fancy than everyone else\'s?
为什么我的盘子不如别人的精致?
B That\'s a special plate you get. Whoever gets that plate wins a game.
你拿到的是一个特别的盘子。拿到这个盘子的人可以在游戏中获胜。
Friends(9*8)
9 come at
冲向,扑向
A You\'re not trying to come at us, aren\'t you?
你不会是冲我们来的吧?
B You\'re insane.
你疯了。
Nikita(1*2)
10 come across
偶然发现
A You come across anything like that?
你想起什么了吗?
B Not that I\'m aware of.
一无所知。
Nikita(1*2)
11 come after
追踪
A A couple years ago, the feds came after me for everything from art theftto counterfeiting.
几年前,政府因为我伪造和窃取文物而抓我。
B The only thing they got you on was bond forgery.
他们最后只给你定了伪造债券罪。
White Collar(2*1)
12 come for
获知,发现
A It doesn\'t matter what you do to me. I\'m not talking.
不管你们怎么对我,我都不会说的。
B I\'m not stopping till I get what I came for.
达不到目的,我决不停手。
Prison Break(2*10)
寻找人生的另一片风景:
Look for A Different Way of Life
我们经常用“知足”一词来表达生活里的一种追求,它也是获得幸福的途径。“知足”一词用英文表达为“satiability”即“being satisfied”。然而,人有时非常矛盾。本来活得好好的,各方面的条件都不错,当事人却常常心存厌倦。“People are forever in a dilemma.They live a fairly good life and their circumstances are as good as can be, but from time to time they grow tired of all this.”“dilemma”即“左右为难;进也不是,退也不好”。心存厌倦用“grow tired”表达。为什么会这样呢?究其心理原因,大概是因为生活的平淡“life’s monotony”和缺少激情“lack of passion”吧。
的确,在人生的旅途“journey of life”中,最糟糕的境遇“the worst thing”往往不是贫困“poverty”,不是厄运“misfortune”,而是精神和心境处于一种无知无觉的疲惫状态“get no sense of your life”。感动你的一切不能再感动你“what may have moved you so much, no longer does”;吸引过你的一切不能再吸引你“what you once found so charming has lost its charm”;甚至激怒过你的一切也不再激怒你“even things that make you so much angry fail to make a single stir in your heart”。这时,我们应该如何是好呢?也许人就需要寻找另一片风景“need to go elsewhere to look for a different scenery”。即换一种生活方式,用新的思维方式去看待周围的生活。